The monastery is open every day from 10:00am to 5:00pm, except Sunday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm, year round. Entrance is free. A picnic area and playground for children is on the site. The chapel and boutique are open according to the Monastery’s schedule. We pray that your visit will be pleasant and meaningful, and that you will leave with a peaceful heart. The Monastery is a holy place of prayer and repentance. Allow yourself and us to be in communion with God. All pious pilgrims and monastics benefit from this.
It is with great respect of the Monastery that we ask all visitors to abide by the following:
- Upon arrival, please present yourself to The Boutique
- Arrangements are not necessary for daily visits
- Please call the monastery and make arrangements if groups of ten or more would like to visit
- There are no facilities to presently accommodate Orthodox Christian pilgrims for more than one day
- All visitors must dress modestly and remain this way until they leave the Monastery grounds. Please note the following:
- Women must wear skirts to the knees (longer is preferred) and sleeved blouses/tops. No pants/slacks, shorts mini-skirts, sleeveless blouses/tops or tight clothing
- Men must wear long pants and sleeved shirts
- If you are not appropriately dressed, one of the sisters will provide you with suitable clothes.
- Children are to be under parental supervision at all times
- Pets are not allowed on the grounds
- Smoking is only and strictly permitted in the designated area
The following activities are prohibited on the grounds:
- Swimming in the creek
- Sun tanning
- Laying on the grass or a lawn chair
- Use of alcohol
- Use of outdoor grills and barbecues
- Use of radios, musical instruments or singing
We thank you in advance for respecting the holy grounds by complying with the rules and regulations. May God bless you and have a pleasant visit! Furthermore, we thank you for visiting the Monastery. We look forward to your next visit. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with one of the Sisters. Have a blessed day.